Probably Maureen himself wearing a fur coat and howling at the full moon.
She’s back as a medical scientist rather than doctor, but has managed to achieve a career despite several setbacks
The Bozeman Montana police reports . . .
Ironically this generates
451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-587-4491.
Fancy posting a screenshot ?
- At 12:52 a.m., a caller complained about a loud party in which the party-goers were puking off their balcony onto the caller’s balcony.
- A man who was described as looking like Thor was carrying a knife on Main Street at 1:51 a.m.
- A shirtless man was reportedly intoxicated and trying to start fights at the Bozeman Beach at 3:17 p.m. Police warned him.
- A caller said an “irate” neighbor was purposely banging pots, vacuuming her yard and texting the caller about being a bad neighbor. Deputies mediate between the neighbors, who had disagreed over what was in their covenants.
- A caller wanted information about the use of jake brakes in city limits and refused to look online for the ordinance. The caller told dispatch that if there is an ordinance against it to go to North Cottonwood Road to enforce it.
- A magpie was in the Lululemon store in downtown Bozeman at 3:36 p.m.
- An intoxicated man was warned for urinating behind a bar downtown.
- A caller complained about someone who mows the lawn around 5 a.m. and asked about what times the city permits people to mow.
- An employee of a business let her St. Bernard defecate in a neighbor’s yard.
- Several people were reported to be skateboarding in a parking garage.
- A caller reported getting emails from someone who claimed they were her boss. Once she sent them the gift cards, she checked her email again and realized they were not her boss.
- A caller wanted to talk to animal control about a skunk.
- A three-legged dog was at large on Seventh Avenue at 9:11 a.m.
- A woman was unhappy with the way law enforcement had been handling her complaints.
- A man said some teenagers he found walking off his property were asking about “sugar.” He assumed they were talking about drugs.
Wow ! Makes Sodom and Gomorrah look pretty tame.
That’s exactly wits rong with teh EYoo. We want are country and our foren noos back
All on the “to do” list for this weekend’s meat meet…
I want to know more about knife wielding Thor and the three legged dog at large.
Gotta love the Muricans
The perils of new technology…
The shit that doesn't merit its own thread (the resurrection)
he certainly has a sense of humour
A set up.
And not local.