Best of Local News

It’d better be made of something easy-clean.

1 Like

It’s Grantham - pikeys’ll have it away and up the scrappie in no time!

2 Likes

Good. Quite the most divisive politician in No 10 in my lifetime.

1 Like

I used to believe - naively, stupidly - that she was so evil we’d not see her like again, that the British public wouldn’t forget - how spectacularly RONG I was :sob:

2 Likes

To be fair, she was a good deal more determined and anger-fuelled than her Tory successors, and she was capable too. Johnson may end up causing as much destruction through selfishness, incompetence and just not giving a fuck, but I’m not sure he actively means it.

1 Like

He means it, most definitely.
Sadly, now, society is not as anti as they were back then due to Kardashian reasons

He made two contradictory cases (to himself) re Brexit. Cummings revealed that he careers from one position to the opposite one like a bust shopping trolley. All he cares about is getting re-elected. He’s never going to stick his neck out over a principle. He doesn’t have any.

We are indeed deep into the Thickularity…

2 Likes

Jim Robson, a fan of the hit movie and marzipan

It reads like an Afterlife script :joy:

Simmons bakery as well, lol.

1 Like

Tim Lawes, from Propstore, which deals with film collectibles, said it was “a great story” but felt it was “sadly of very little commercial value”.

He also added, “Why are you bothering me with this shit?”

1 Like

Well fuck me sideways! The London Underground is a dirty place… Who knew?:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Anyone who has been down there for 20 mins and then blown their nose. This is @MGOwner after a shift.

1 Like

Yep, pretty much.

1 Like

Please refer back to Maureen’s ‘thickularity’ post for confirmation

1 Like

Edgy AF on the mean streets of Dulwich :grimacing:

2 Likes

Horrible incident. Another very disturbed young Plymouth male.

1 Like

Can we keep this on track and stop posting serious stuff? :joy:

14 Likes