Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

I always like to see him held up to scrutiny but I think this is a bit of a blind alley.

If you flip this on its head, it’s you could ask why a Remain supporting fund manager would set up a UK only investment.

If there was evidence he was moving net capital out of UK centric funds post 2016, then that should be pursued.

It’s incredible that any sitting MP can be allowed to influence or vote on decisions that could contribute to improving the fortunes of a business that they own or have any financial interest in.

6 Likes

No it’s not I’m afraid. It’s fucking criminal but not incredible at all.

3 Likes

This kind of digging sometimes prompts others to join in. Carole Cadwalladr was ploughing a lone furrow for a while until people began to realise the significance of what she was looking at.

3 Likes

1 Like

11 posts were split to a new topic: MP Pay

A post was merged into an existing topic: MP Pay

A post was merged into an existing topic: MP Pay

At least Jacob is a man of the people and not the elite

You mean like pushing Brexit and then shorting sterling.

Not that greasy smog would ever do that.

Not sure about that. Cox has not had time to deal with his opinion, and nothing concrete has been reported. I reckon this will be rejected. Starmer has just given it the big NO!

No backstop end date just an agreement there will (On some mystical day) be an end. About as genuine a seismic shift as a Mark Gormley metal video

So we’ve got lawyers speed reading and pontificating and the vote is tomorrow, so I’m sure everything will be fully nailed down by then. Lovely.

Note the second tweet in the thread where risk is ‘reduced’ rather than ‘eliminated’. ERG Gammon are already mutter dissent. The DUP are clearly building up to roaring their response from blood red faces at some stage.

Just as well, Corbyn would be out of his depth in a bloody saucer.

2 Likes

ERG have got 24 hours to come up with some legal obfuscation as to how they have forced the Governments hand and they can now vote for the deal without losing face.

They’ll do it and it will be game over.

1 Like

Yep, looks like both sides have agreed that it is time to either shit or get off the pot. I wonder what the reaction from the Tory remainers will be. So far nobody has asked them and I can’t find a tweet from any of them.