Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Yup! The Genie is out of the bottle. Thanks to the pig fucker :rage:

6 Likes

No doubt. Swathes of clueless numpties are convinced they know everything about something they in fact haven’t the slightest clue about, and are capable only of doubling down the dumb. “If only they’d done what I f’in well said they should” will every pub bore spout. Twas ever this.

The grown ups realise that (no deal) fall out will be both hugely disproportionate and indiscriminate, and have the unthankful task of wresting control of the wheel from the crazies. History will thank them, though few others will.

(I see Oz has just made this point better than I )

1 Like

Even if we leave they won’t accept the result. When it turns out to be shite they’ll say we didn’t leave enough. There are still foreign people here. There are still stories about ‘abroad’ on the news. They’ve been to the white cliffs and France is still blocking the view of the horizon.

If you’re the sort of person for whom grumbling is a way of life then you’ll have voted Leave, but it won’t change you. (Just to be clear, not all the Leavers are grumblers, but all the grumblers are Leavers.)

VB

11 Likes

I want to see that on the side of a bus. A big red bus with big letters.

2 Likes

In my agency of 12’000, the requirement is for a thousand volunteers with a tacit threat of being volunteered if suitable numbers don’t.

It has never been any different, Rob. There has been in-fighting within the Tories ever since Wilson took into the EC in 1975. It did for Major, it was a major topic of debate in subsequent leadership elections, including the one Ken Clarke was involved in, and it has never gone away. There’s been a similar split in the Labour party but they’ve kept it largely under wraps until very recently. It’s never going to change, regardless of the outcome.

3 Likes

Unless there is a huge shift in the media, the for / against division will be impacted further by another referendum. Sadly the media profit from this manufactured schism.
Holding the dishonest to public account would be useful here or the country may continue to mirror Murica. Of course, all this could have been amplified and imploded by a simple vote for Stronzetto.

2 Likes

This. I turned the Today program off this morning when their business editor acted as an apologist for Dyson while they harangued a female entrepreneur who was also a PV supporter. This level of flagrant bias on the national broadcaster’s flagship current affairs program is appalling.

Will there be free UHU with every vote for Stronzetto?

Apparently Stronzetto’s plan for Bexit is as bold as it is bright - I did request some clarity on this matter and he drew me this - The glue is sadly a given

Wait, Belgium is leaving too? :thinking:

3 Likes

Not sure how that can happen. Many people know who’s a lying fucker and the rest don’t care. The obvious liars such as Johnson, Mogg for example have been lying for decades and still elected as MPs.

I wouldn’t be in least surprised come the next GE if they both keep their seats.

Sadly the only way these charlatans will be exposed is if there is no deal

Harsh language there Stu.

Ah ha, there is a pay rise opportunity for you. Say you will only go if you get a grade rise and 15% pay increase.

1 Like

A deal is being done, RM has softened the language. Tories will pull together, they always do, eventually.

Meh! He still baulks at the backstop. You need the DUP, ERG and remainers all onside yet. Even if they get the ERG all on Board they are still 70-odd short of the winning post.

1 Like
1 Like
7 Likes

Does the nation not build spokespersons of that quality any more?

Or is just the political class has that has inbred itself to the point of irrelevance and posturing?

https://twitter.com/johnharris1969/status/1088175939920580608

3 Likes