Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

3 Likes

The Airbus CE…

Mr Enders said: “Please don’t listen to the Brexiteers’ madness which asserts that, because we have huge plants here, we will not move and we will always be here. They are wrong.”

2 Likes

I’m well into the planning of my new vegetable garden, I’m gonna be ready, I’m not starving…

3 Likes

You do realise Toblerones are imported…

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Airbus only spends £5 billion with UK suppliers. This UK supply chain comprises a mere 4,000 companies. They only employ 14,000 people across 25 sites.

No big deal then, eh?

Nup, at least not according to David Campbell Bannerman and his pet unicorn:
https://twitter.com/DCBMEP/status/1088348314930679809?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

David Jones also made a complete muppet of himself on the Today show about this.

1 Like

That would be interesting seeing as the plants don’t build planes - just parts for planes.
Anyone want to buy some wings? Hello! - anyone?

2 Likes

“UK should make plans to …” ehhhhhh, what ?

Does he propose to create a nationalised company which would buy the plant from Airbus? Should the state buy the IP from Airbus? Should we induce BAE to go into the airliner market? Or nationalise them too?

That man is a total moron (and always was)

2 Likes

and always will be

Clearly no barrier to elected office.

2 Likes

Quite the opposite!

1 Like

Stronzetto is only two neurons away from plankton. Even he thinks this guy is a moron

6 Likes

Must be fucking hard living on just an MP’s salary.

JCB paid Boris Johnson £10,000 three days before speech

3 Likes

The £60k a year is for 20 hours ‘work’. Fuck, even with my limited mathematical skills, I know that’s at least more than the minimum wage

2 Likes

I heard that interview, what an utter fucking bell end.

Yep, a complete and certified helmet…

We could start building Spitfires again and show fucking Johnny Foreigner who’s the boss again.:v:

4 Likes