Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

All going swimmingly

Uganda will turn the tide

Isn’t Uganda land locked?

Mere details, Chris Grayling’s ferries will make it.

3 Likes

This will not dissuade our plucky Ugandan saviors.

3 Likes

Honda to close Swindon plant. No doubt nothing to do with Brexit like all the other closures.

1 Like

Prolly just want to get out of Swindon i expect

I think this is the karmic response to serially lying in the campaign and claiming everything will be brilliant.

Any sort of bad news now will be blamed on Brexit - whether directly, indirectly or not linked at all.

Ugandan car makers will soon be taking up the slack.

9 Likes

Moog Johnson gove etc should be forced on telly to explain every closure and how that works in their brexit plan

Cunts the lot of them

3 Likes

Moog😁

Nicking that

It’d be nice if now and again they’d pop up & say look at this new investment, all these new jobs created as a result of Brexit. But they won’t because they can’t.

With regard to Japanese companies, now they have their zero tariff deal with the EU there is absolutely no reason to keep manufacturing or to keep investing in the UK. Particularly as the prevailing view towards ‘foreigners’ seems hostile.

Of course our brilliant negotiating duo of Fox & Hunt haven’t helped much either.

The Faroe island deal looks a bit tasty though

4 Likes

If it lets us sell their whale meat to the Japanese it could be worth a few bob.

Cunts, Cunts everywhere)

My brother worked there for six months but was laid off after Christmas. As well as the 3500 permanent staff, they have about 1000 temps at any one time, plus many thousands working in the supply chain.

Likely that job losses in the local supply chain will have a knock-on effect on the nearby BMW mini plant as well.

Of course none of these job losses will be the fault of Brexit.

Just respecting the result of the referendum, of course. :wink:

1 Like

John McDonnell made me smile, speaking about the Independence Group breakaway today-

“We shouldn’t splinter in this way, It is better to remain in the party, fight your corner.”

Maybe he should apply the same principles to the Brexit issue…

3 Likes

Car sales are falling in part because of crap govt. policy on diesel engines. Perfect timing for companies to restructure under the black flag of brexit using it to justify doing what they would have done anyway without looking crap.

Honda don’t really do diesel, though - they’re certainly not like JLR in that respect. This time I think it really is far more to do with brexit.

Cynically, now that Japan has a trade deal with the EU, why would they need a UK plant? Especially in post brexit hostile to foreigners world. Of course, if the pesky EU hadn’t made a deal there would be a problem. So the EU’s fault after all. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Swindon mp just said it has nothing to do with brexit