Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Dear Auntie Beeb. Facts, here

2 Likes

Itā€™s good to see that Simon Jack is responding (at least on Twitter) & correcting his errors.

2 Likes

Good on him. Itā€™d be even better - and appropriate - if they allocated air time to correct his mistakes

holds breath

Iā€™m really looking forward to gammonchops & bluebubblegum never voting again cos something tells me they make really shit choices at the polling station.

Lol

1 Like

Francois is so pissed that his amendment hasnā€™t been chosen, he looks set to explode if his blood pressure gets any higher.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Also telling JRM to do one :smiley:

3 Likes

Bercow doing a tremendous job in trolling the ERG gammons.

8 Likes

Francois losing his shit is a glorious thing to behold

Brilliant

In other news :slight_smile:

Dead God! Bill Cash is the living embodiment of Buzz Killington. He is also trying to run some mad argument about Irelandā€¦:exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face::exploding_head::crazy_face:

Cash is a national treasure. Always worth watching IMV.

Good heavens, trying to watch the continued shambles in Parliament, not exactly inspiring is it?

Question time could be interesting tonight

I canā€™t usually watch it without wanting to batter my telly, but tempted to watch Hartley brewer and cleverly

V

Seems to be more MPs outside doing interviews than actually in the house debating. Wankers

1 Like

Iā€™ll be maintaining my self imposed ban on watching it.

Contrived bullshit masquerading as debate. Apart from that, if JHB was in the front garden I would pull the blinds down.

4 Likes

Donā€™t blame you I can usually only manage 5 mins before some idiot forces me to turn over to watch a repeat of the peep show

1 Like

Top Shankly paraphrasing.

1 Like

I was wondering with my brother the other day when the last time a sitting MP actually had their minds changed by something an MP has said in a debate in the House. It more seems to be a matter of getting positions on the record, which might as well be done by email Hansard.

1 Like

You sometimes used to hear the undecided talking about judging the will of the house before deciding which way to vote. It sounded to me like making sure they backed whichever side was going to win.

VB

The people promoting the 2nd Ref completely mis-timed their push today.

2 Likes