Brexit - Creating a Cuntocracy - Now with 4d chess option

Surprised that Bolsover isn’t on that list. Must have abstained.

Looking forward to May getting told to fuck off re the backstop again tomorrow.

Well Theresa, wear that unicorn horn with pride.

Europe may notice you’ve got no clothes on.

I think the James O’Brien analysis linked to earlier is probably accurate.

Magic beans wins.

Are Labour

• Worthless Brexit enabling turds
  • Playing 4d chess

0 voters

On we go. Are you a secret Tory Pete? You can tell us. :grinning:

1 Like

He aready told her this on the blower at lunchtime today. I’d be surprised if they wait til tomorrow to tell her again

No. I had hoped that would offer a realistic alternative, so I’m just extremely disappointed in how utterly ineffective Labour are. I genuinely had high hopes that corbyn would offer some kind of solution.

3 Likes

Think they’ve missed an opportunity to ask the EU for hoverboards too. The browellm Amendment.

7 Likes

Did you know it is possible to see what a waste of space Labour are without being a Tory?

4 Likes

I can see that theirs and the SNP’s & the Lib Dems options are somewhat limited as a minority.

Of course they are split just as the Tories are hence the comment about it not exactly being a party political issue.

I see you haven’t voted for 4d chess. :rofl:

With or without Brexit I’d rather have them & the SNP in coalition running the country than the Tories & Duppers. It isn’t complicated really.

1 Like

Well, that ain’t going to happen without a GE and tha just isn’t in the cards.

The middle ground like me will not forgive them for enabling Brexit. I’m most likely better off under the Tories anyway.

Well fill yer boots & vote for them next time. They’ve been great for the last 9 years.

1 Like

And Labour offer what? (Not that I would vote Tory, so what does that leave me with, except for a bad taste?)

No excuse for not holding the government clusterfuck to account in a remotely effective & forensic manner
No excuse for repeatedly telling untruths no better than the many Tory untruths
No excuse for the leaders office doing everthing and anything to squirm out of conference having a say in Brexit policy, and subsequent attempts to misconstrue its mandate
I could go on for quite some time, but I’l finish with…No excuse for Barry Gardiner

1 Like

It’d be too easy to put pictures of the whole Tory front bench up but I can’t be arsed.