Car Detailing Faff

In Croydon that would not leave your windscreen clean.

1 Like

I think I will buy a clay bar for the Alfa. Looks nice when it’s shiny the Alfa does.

Have Autoglym shampoo and wax foo.

1 Like

If you say so, but I would have thought that the proper detailing nutters would hardly consider two capfuls of Turtlewax car shampoo and a quick spray of Autoglym Leather Cleaner to be the stuff of which detailing dreams are made. In addition, I’ve never cleaned anything under the bonnet or wielded a toothbrush in its direction!

Hi-Fi cleaning is a different matter, however. I have about five different products I use for this, plus three different cloths and a whole bagful of different sized and angled toothbrushes.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It is amazing how that clay bar stuff collects up the grit a muck.
Hope the weather is nice at the weekend you can rub and polish all day long. :wink:

1 Like

That cleanser is powerful, i hope you are going moisturise, as your skin will need it after that.

Is that Mr MWS on the right?

1 Like

Not so much, his ass is ample enough to clean the Civic center in one fell twerk

2 Likes

mink oil hmmmmm - I assume leftover after they’ve slaughtered them for their fur

That is what we used to put on our baseball gloves.

Saphir is shoe cleaning faff, I will happily clean shoes with loads of faff but not sure what it is doing on here.

Unless of course you buy driving shoes?

We are but hours away from Wednesday Mr.MWS is stirring

tell him to calm down and you’ll let him loose with bottle of penetrating oil…

2 Likes

Yay, I love faff.

3 Likes

The van looks really shiny :+1:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What did you put on Edd?

Bilthamber Double-Speed.

2 Likes

Wasn’t he one of the dwarves from The Hobbit?

5 Likes