Childish shit that you do

Why?

4 Likes

I recommend Mazda RX-8ā€™s to anyone asking for car advice.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s just stupid, everyone knows that a Citroen Berlingo is the finest all around vehicle ever produced :star_struck:

3 Likes

This post is the final nail in the coffin for care in the community. Are you sure you are allowed out on your own?

:crazy_face:

Damn noob - You. Know. Nothing.

I usually take 3 pieces of fruit to work, one of them being a banana. I like to arrange them as a smiley face on my desk. My colleague sometimes like to rearrange them into a cock and balls. She is such a card.

3 Likes

Is she trying to tell you something? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Not even with someone elseā€™s barge pole. :horse:

So she is :laughing:

3 Likes

If I am on my own I try and fart just before I exit a lift

3 Likes

If you put a torch bulb up your nose, it looks like a snot bubble.

2 Likes

I like to hide naked around the house and surprise my wife whist doing the ā€˜helicopterā€™ and shouting ā€˜get to the chopperā€™

• She declines
9 Likes

Put jam on me toast apparently.

I also pick the cats up and point them in the other direction and put them back down again.

6 Likes

I guess thatā€™s why they pee on your woolly. They can be childish too.

VB

5 Likes

I recall well my own reaction upon following links to ā€œhelicopteringā€ gifs in the dim-and-distant-yesteryonk of the intertubes [ā€œHow monstrous! How ingeniousā€¦ā€], so yeah I can imagine your careā€¦ erā€¦ wifeā€™s surprise and demurralā€¦

I like to switch the kids shoes around on the rack, left to right, right to left, it amuses meā€¦

2 Likes

Reading stories to my grandchildren and mispronouncing the character names eg Little Hood Redding Ride, Parry Hotter etc.
Winds them up a treat.

2 Likes

Ah yes, thatā€™s a good one, I like calling all the characters ā€˜Fredā€™, that really winds Amy up :+1:

To elicit the frozen stare of distilled contempt, try shouting (mid helicopter) ā€œI bet you wish you could do this,ā€ itā€™s surefire.

4 Likes

Place an egg in a handkerchief, pretend to sneeze and break the egg as you lift the handkerchief to your nose. Fantastic response as the ā€˜snotā€™ falls from the hanky.
You do need a dog to lick the mess up though and only do it on a hard surface. Also prepare for a bollocking.

2 Likes