Computer games and that

Apparently the rest of the cast hadn’t been told that was going to happen to get a more authentic reaction.
I’d have puked… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The Steam sale is on…

1 Like

Spoilers, but so damn funny.

https://archive.org/details/internetarcade

Have fun chaps :+1:

3 Likes

Zaxxon ! Had that on the C64…

1 Like

I’ve been playing (badly) Xevious :+1:

I have just bought a copy of Deus Ex for £3 on eBay. The box says that the latest compatible OS is XP.
After some faffing on the internets I have managed to get it running on a W10 laptop.
I am inordinately pleased with myself :grin:

1 Like

Used to play that a lot.

I’m currently wasting my life on the latest Civ VI expansion.

Very good game Kev :+1:

I still have a quick couple of games of Counterstrike:Source virtually every day. Still the daddy of online FPS games.

It’s worth a having an account with gog and steam, they often have is games very cheap, and they have made them work with newer operating systems.

1 Like

I don’t really like FPS action games.
Mainly because I have no idea how to use one of these

The last game I played on a PC was Thief so I just googled ’ games like Thief’’ and Deus Ex kept popping up.

1 Like

Ooh, been tempted by that. Worth it?

Yep, I’m really enjoying it.

Is it sort of similar to Fade To Black FPS? I used to love that on the Playstation.

So I thought I would dig out Skies of Arcadia (Pal DC) for the sake of nostalgia. My copy is consistently hanging 3.5 hours in (first entry to Valua for those who care). Hmm, a few scratches on the disc which may be causing the problem.

And then I have a quick look on ebay for what other copies go for…

You could send/take it to a disc polishing place, my son said that Game do it for a few quid.

This is good fun at ours lately.

12 Likes

I have always been happy to go a generation or two behind, for cheapskate and time reasons. However, this.

2 Likes

What’s the game Jack?