Computer games and that

If anyone wants to borrow the PS5 God of War Ragnarock let me know.
I’ve got the first one, too, and completed both.

PS3, but it wasn’t straight forward to hook it up to a system.

I really must play something other than From Software games this year. I thought the upcoming Return to Lordran event would be a good opportunity to re-play the first Dark Souls and finally do the DLC. Started a new game to have a bit of a dabble to figure out how the multiplayer stuff works, got totally sucked into it and now currently half way through another play-through on the Switch.

My best landing so far in the Bf-109 :skull:

And chilling in the breeze at 40000ft

2 Likes

Serves you right for having a wanky ‘Galland’ canopy. Real fascists use the heavy frame one to make it even harder to see out.

3 Likes

Visibility is the least of my worries! :rofl: :clown_face:

The prop looks a smidge out of shape but I am sure it will buff out!
Other than that looks a good landing to me

I hope you were wearing your BF109 socks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heel-Tread-BF-109-Socks/dp/B08THZ6JXL/ref=asc_df_B08THZ6JXL/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=494621700931&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1328762067282547734&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045154&hvtargid=pla-1153760169766&th=1&psc=1

1 Like

This one’s repairable, unlike the several from my previous efforts that are now being turned into tin cans :rofl:

I’m glad you worked in the orange building and not the flight deck :smile:

1 Like

Practice continues over lunch…

…apparently more is needed. :clown_face:

Destroying more German aircraft than the RAF :rofl:

7 Likes

I like your scattergun approach
Don’t bother perservering with one aircraft when you can crash them all :smile:

This one’s a tricky fucker. Getting it down gently is easy enough, it’s when it’s on the runway that things start to go pear shaped as the bastard starts weaving.

Probably safer to jump out over densely packed forest than trying to land. :grinning:

2 Likes

Airbuses are easy. Landed first time I tried in MSFS!

1 Like

What game is this? I loved MS Combat Flight Sim back in the day.

DCS

1 Like

Pete’s current money pit!

2 Likes

Finally!

3 Likes

Only now are we learning that the reason why Messerschmidt built 35,000 Bf109s is that Feldwebel Coco crashed 34,950 of them.

6 Likes

Hard afternoon in the office darling?

2 Likes