Covid: How do you feel? (Part 2)

This.

1 day is probably too long, but any extra time will increase the chance of transmission.

Maybe youā€™re not that infectious on day 1 and more so on day 2. Maybe you relax a bit more on day 2, get a bit closer etcā€¦ etcā€¦

2 Likes

The suggestion for being in the same room as others is 15 mins (Preferably in a ventilated room)

1 Like

That was the plan, just walking dogs in total isolation.

Yup

IMG_20201219_211128

11 Likes

been to a Tier 4 lockdown party - 3 lots neighbours in three adjacent back gardens, sh!t loads of booze, banter over the fence, some great drill musicā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m so out of touch with the modern world

1 Like

Did I share this already?

Doesnā€™t really chime with all the finger in the air ā€œIā€™ll be a bit careful for 5 daysā€

A bit boring.

[Hides behind sofa]

4 Likes

Time to dust off your tartan and leopard skin again

I might still have your drum and chopsticks

1 Like

Thereā€™s a sort of blank strip across the map, south of Ginge/Chilton/Blewbury and north of Ilsley. Itā€™s not an accident. It runs from the Thames into Wiltshire. Itā€™s the Ridgeway. Bits of it were certainly a boundary in the Iron Age. Maybe it goes as far back as the Neolithic ? Wessex/Mercia. Chalk/Clay. Them/Us.

They neednā€™t think they can show up in our barberā€™s.

VB

1 Like

MC Hammer
Letā€™s Twist Again
DeWaltz :pensive:

2 Likes

Chuck Berry

2 Likes

Can we fix it ?

VB

9 Likes

Was planning on going to John Lewis in Milton Keynes tomorrow but thatā€™s been kaiboshed now.:weary:

Northampton is still only tier 2 but the town centre is a shithole with no shops worth visiting.:poop:

2 Likes

Good advice - saved me a 4 hour round drive - and 30 minute shop. :exploding_head:

This:

1 Like

I recall back in the early days of this, one scientist saying ā€œthink of it as you would cigarette smokeā€ and act as you would to avoid it.

1 Like