Cuntscooters - should they be legal?

I remember seeing a little old lady do that to a grown man riding his pushbike along a busy town centre pavement a few years back. She steered him into a street lamp. It was a brilliant piece of work.

I like them… The 15 mph ones. They, sit on scooters, electric bikes and non electric bikes are the future of personal transport in cities. Cars aren’t.

4 Likes

Telsa tunnels (Loop) , hover boards & death slides all appeared in the Stronzi manifesto. Predominantly because they are all impractical and against nature - A bit like Cities.

1 Like

In summer they might be.

People don’t want electric scooters. They want massive SUV’s and 4x4’s. City transport will only change when these are made absolutely unaffordable.

Been out the loop for sometime now and are wondering are you now an ex watch repairer turned rozzer?

Yep, basically had maybe my third midlife crisis

2 Likes

You seem to have channeled yours most productively. Mine went in three stages too.

• Denial

• Complete psychotic split

• Internal Sex pest avec adhesive manservant.

7 Likes

I can’t stop thinking of Allo Allo.

1 Like

That with human poo and occasional running

1 Like

Needs moar Sweeney :ok_hand:

1 Like

3 Likes

So much this!

1 Like

One less Cuntscooterist:

In Kent, we shall soon be Cunscooter free*

*except illegal ones.

2 Likes

Just seen this…

1 Like

I believe all rail companies are doing the same. TFL has done so for a while.

Makes sense really; they do fucking go up!

Actual electric step through scooters are the way to go, pick up and go and paid via an app.

I recently had to go from St Pancreas to Euston. It’s an easy walk, but I thought I’d see how much a scooter would cost. It was over a fiver, for what is a ten minute walk. I don’t know what I expected, but I walked!