Fabulous Foo (or ICHM's shopping list)

Indeed. But see above photos of stylus tip. One of the middle ones is after brush with liquid. The spangly sparkly clean last one is with the foo gadget.

You need the JB stylus maintenance kit

13 Likes

You place a lot more faith in the veracity of the photos and the actual audible difference in performance between the two than I would.

1 Like

I have two of these (oh the surprise), they are really good under CD players and turntables.

Corian off cuts?

3 Likes

Cleanse your space, clear the fog increase clarity and definition.

5 Likes

Protection from HAARP beams too. Fantastic. :grinning:

2 Likes

Not CE marked. And it says they’re being sold from Londonderry which is (currently, at least) within the EU, so they should be. Naughty, naughty.

VB

It gets extra want for being rebellious and besides, Haarp beams

2 Likes

I have the want. The fact that is protects from Bioplasmic Radiation (Human Generated) imprinting produced by Juvenile emotional stress is all win. The cherry on the icing on the Bakewell though is the protection from Solar and Planetary Radiation imprinting produced by Beta Gamma Radiation from Cygnus X3 for people in the Northern Hemisphere.

I’m sure that I’ve been terrified of Beta Gamma Radiation from Cygnus X3 for decades but had forgotten about it. I shall sleep soundly and free of imprinting now.

1 Like

At least since @MGOwner had it for his AAAC.

4 Likes

This product jumps up the wants list with each passing post. Rest assured Lopwell will be protected from all radiation and Haarps. There will be little in the way of Methane or lunacy protection. Them’s the breaks.

You’ve got to be fucking joking…:joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, because that’s the biggest problem with this product.

4 Likes

:grin:. Almost everything about this product is a problem. But worst might be if it catches fire in the middle of the night. Or if the back of it is so thin that a 3-year old can stab a screwdriver through it.

VB

Except that it won’t definitely catch fire, or be unsafe just because it lacks a mark. But it is definitely bullshit.

Sadly the reverse is true too - it won’t definitely be safe even if it does have a mark (the sort of person who is dishonest enough to perpetrate a fraud like this is probably also dishonest enough just to slap on a CE sticker).

But the lack of a mark should mean that anyone who wanted to ought to be able to get it pulled from sale on eBay just by contacting them.

VB

https://i.imgur.com/gey7IGg.gif?noredirect

2 Likes

Naysayers need a cleanse - Haarp beams have tangled with your reason.

Fake news merchants are out trying to diss this

2 Likes