Fabulous Foo (or ICHM's shopping list)

IDIOT ! Does he not appreciate the resin itself is a guard against cosmic bombardment? If you boiled my penis it probably wouldn’t work either - Inept, libelous twit. I will trap him in my dream catcher later, see how he likes the knotted rope once I’ve boiled that in brine!

1 Like

Hats and flutes

2 Likes

I think this is a film made by a rival manufacturer of environmental cleansers who’ve realised that Geoclense has just seized the market from them. Embedding a plug in a piece of fudge & pretending it’s a real Geoclense is a feeble attempt to misinform which will be seen for what it is by all rational & science oriented people… I urge all of you who are genuinely interested in living your life free from electromagnetic radiation & HAARP beams to get a Geoclense for each socket in the home & bathe in that goodness. For maximum protection get further Geoclense devices for the sockets in each of your neighbours’ homes aswell.

3 Likes

Ah, I thought they meant this

rather than this

Holy grail

https://quwave.com/defender.html?source=def-psych-2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIysbdsNu54gIVr7_tCh3G7wYEEAAYASAAEgJ0pvD_BwE

Should work. Once you’ve blocked all your sockets with these the background EM noise should be reduced a good deal. It’ll do wonders for your electricity bill too.

VB

2 Likes
  • Seismic Fault Lines
  • Underground Water Veins
  • Drinking water, sewer, storm and gray water pipes
  • Radioactive Geological Matter (For example Uranium and Coal)
  • Hartman, Curry, Benker & 400-meter Earth Magnetic Grid Lines
  • Juvenile emotional stress
  • Illnesses and diseased organs
  • Death imprints/” Paranormal” Activity
  • Previous occupants’ emotional distress
  • Negative psychic impressions/Psychic attacks
  • Planetary Retrograde influences
  • Beta Gamma from X, C & M-class Solar Flares/Solar Winds
  • Beta Gamma Radiation from Cygnus X3 for people in the Northern Hemisphere

Meh, all of these can be permanently dismissed by a single waft from a Kondo fan.

6 Likes

Ambrosia…

Retirement plan 1.0

Thirsty for more?

3 Likes

Azimuth faff machine want

4 Likes

Listening room essentials pt 1

3 Likes

Seems to have really grasped what photosynthesis is.

2 Likes

Please to take your common rational and everyday factoids and push them up your ass along with my cactai

5 Likes

The website that talks cack about cacti.

VB

2 Likes

Moar betterer :+1:

But, but NASA !

But, but No Sirree !

This is all you need to know

VeeBee

Do you mean to tell me the trip to the garden centre today and this afternoons transformation of my listening room into what now looks like the spikier part of Arizona was a nause? Fuck that! I am communing with my cacti and I feel amazing - they really thrive on Schumann you know…

1 Like

Maybe this’ll make you feel better. It’s a Schumann fantasy.

VB

1 Like

Jack your body and your connections

I think I’ll just tighten it up a bit mor…FUCK!

4 Likes

I’ll probably be having a cable lifter bake off next year

6 Likes