Fabulous Foo (or ICHM's shopping list)

Not just a hi-fi fuse, but it’s got fuckin quantums too :fire:

Close the thread. Where do I collect my prize?

3 Likes

You are right, its uncanny, I can’t actually see anything else!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Size is Everything :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well, there’s a new fetish I didn’t know I had.

3 Likes

1 Like

Does it come with the cable caresser?

That is a cable lifter surely?

2 Likes

She is lifting but the caressing is flagrant…

3 Likes

Electrons need love too.

3 Likes

You get a box
Hoping the one on the box is a usb cable

1 Like

I want one just for the lunacy of it.

1 Like

Now this harridan taunts the gentleman with gloves! Whatever is going on here - I want in!

4 Likes

Some chap on pfm has been liberally applying this stuff to his hifi. He loves it, hearing big improvements to the sound and impressively, so does his partner. :grinning:

All I’m saying is that the sound, to my partner and to me, seems improved on what it was.

In case you need further encouragement, an added benefit is that Shungite mainly comes from Russia so if you’re concerned about the effects of sanctions on the people of Russia this is your chance to support Putin’s much maligned regime. You can improve your hifi and support war crimes in Ukraine. That’s what I call footastic :wink:

2 Likes

Has he pointed a Geiger counter at it?

2 Likes

It’s crude oil that’s lost most of its volatiles.

AKA “Tar”.

It is - of its kind - admittedly geologically interesting: the Russian deposit is much older than is usual with this sort of deposit (~2 billion years, not 2ma as the site claims), and is metamorphosed. It does genuinely have some antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties too.

Of course, from a hifi POV you could put some lumps of coal on your kit and get exactly the same results:

Dirty hifi.

Silly fucking cunt.

Still, at least it’s prolly not radioactive.

1 Like

More edging than caressing.

I shall set to on some wooden edging accessories, they’ll fly out

1 Like

Ah, that’s OK then,

probably just carcinogenic :grinning:

Everything’s carcinogenic if you put it in the wrong places for long enough.

There’s unlikely to be so much as a trace of cyclocarbons, so it really shouldn’t be actively harmful to humans.

Just wholly devoid any magic properties…

1 Like

Have you listened to your system wearing a shungite necklace while balancing a shungite pyramid on your bonce? If not, I fail to understand how you can make such wild claims.

4 Likes