Fantasy footy (update 23/4)

I have gone from leader to mid table in my league. Need a lot of changes!

Landed up in 6th place. My usual position. AA did poorly. Next season will be different I promise.

I think the table is from Gameweek 35, it hasn’t updated recently and doesn’t include the last three round of games for the season

You are not saying that because you’re doing badly are you?

Final leagues. ‘T’wam, L’abattoir and friends.

Fantasy League’s live again for this year

Code’s zqdjo4

I have actually done a quick team. Run out of money lol.:+1:

I can’t work up much enthusiasm at the moment, I think it’s because I can’t go to the match.

I just got invalid code in the PL app

Ignore that. All sorted. Needed to sign out of the app and back in again. Now all is sorted :+1:

1 Like

If he comes to the premier what price Messi? £15m?

I have no idea , TBH

I only know that I’m not fiddling any more with my drafts til theres a wee bit more idea of whether he will end up in the Prem

1 Like

I am doing prelim teams just for the exercise. But I still can’t get under maximum price. Lot of research to be done.:heart_eyes:

Final team in :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m very confident this season. Well until the first week. I’m Ham Hamlet.

I dropped my captain Salah for KDB at the last moment (who is not playing). Was that wise? :face_vomiting::medal_military::frowning:

Haha I put Salah as Captain and used the triple captain bonus thing.

:beers:

1 Like

Well serves me right. Bottom of the league. :frowning:

after 2 rounds, and frankly a mad set of results this weekend, it’s @Adpully with a clear lead

It seems I’m playing a completely different FF that I thought everyone was in :joy: