The Football

Benteke. Magnificent player. Priceless.

:innocent:

Priceless as in price less than nothing

1 Like

snigger

1 Like

Right, Liverpool fans: what are you expecting of Keita this season? Quite a few injuries so could play a lot of mins from the start, or place holder til Alcantara arrives ?

Pretty much what Villa fans did when Liverpool bought him :rofl:

1 Like

For those who’ve missed it: it’s fantasy footy time

Will be make or break for him this season so I hope he doesn’t get badly injured again.

Arrival (or not) of Thiago won’t make any difference, they aren’t competing in the same area.

If Thiago arrives it will be sayonara Gini, unfortunately.

1 Like

I am waiting for the new Chelsea signings (if any) before I commit. Havertz, Chilwell, Sarr, Silva and a goalkeeper😍

Cancelled

Benteke is what you need. I’ll even chip in for the cab across town.

3 Likes

Chelski have been busy right enough.

Clearing some space for Messi?

1 Like

Neymar

Maguire found guilty on all charges.

It’s bullshit, but it could mean he won’t be able to play games abroad for a while if the Greek authorities want him extradited …

It does sound like a weird set of events, particularly the syringe wielding Albanians angle. Maguire & his 2 friends can all appeal. It’ll likely just be a fine anyway.

Suspended sentence now

Maybe he did hit and abuse the police, then for his one allowed phone call at the nick he rang Dominic Cummings to get advice on an excuse…

2 Likes

He should just have employed the Steeeevie Geee defence and shafted his mates. Sure to get away with it then.

Or he could have gained a bit of respect back with a Barton mea culpa and just say “Yeah, fuck it, I lamped him, so what?”

His stats were actually ok last season for the relative few mins he played, skewed of course by being forever knacked and only played against chum teams

I’ve my eye on him, for sure. Hope he gets everything together