Football

Alex Ferguson has had a brain haemorrhage:

Hope he has a full and speedy recovery

2 Likes

They’ve had Hodgson, Pulis& Pardew. Who’s next? Mark Hughes?

GWS Fergie :confused:

1 Like

Indeed. Hope he makes a full & speedy recovery.

Buvac to Arsenal? Klop didn’t know so big bust up.

If Klopp really blew about him possibly taking the full time managers job at Arsenal he is a tool.
Great opportunity for Buvac that he could hardly turn down.
We should give him our blessing to go and wish him all the best (though obviously not meaning the latter :smiling_imp:).

That was 5/6 days ago and I’ve heard nothing since from ‘the mole’. However it appears that Klopp is incensed at the secrecy of Buvac and feels disappointed that Buvac wasn’t inclusive about this new approach after 17 years of friendship. I think Klopp is feeling this personally rather than professionally, if a mate of mine did the same, I think I’d be pretty peed off too.

wishing alex all the best at this time

Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson remains in intensive care after having emergency surgery on Saturday for a brain haemorrhage.

A United statement said the procedure “had gone very well” but there is no update on the 76-year-old’s condition.

The Scot retired as United manager in May 2013 after winning 38 trophies during 26 years in charge.

He was at Old Trafford last Sunday when he presented Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger with a commemorative trophy.

Ferguson’s family have requested privacy as he recovers in Salford Royal Hospital.

Brighton won at Old Trafford yesterday - hope Klopp isn’t taking it for granted we can get the point we need on the last day.

Wanderers (Bolton) pull off massively unlikely escape act with 2 goals in final 10 mins.
:cold_sweat:

Well played Chelsea all a bit to late I’m afraid.

I hope RM weren’t watching the tactics used to stifle Firmino and Salah, they hardly got a look in this afternoon. Good game, Liverpool lacked imagination and finishing but that was probably down to Chelsea who seemed to beat the Reds to most balls and negated in defence any attack. Top four up for grabs.

Kieran Tierney had a knock and couldn’t play at Tynecastle today. This is him in the black cap enjoying the match with his mates in the Celtic end. I love the fact that he is such a Celtic fan.

1 Like

Just watched the second half of ‘el Classico’ (2-2 despite Barca playing half of the game with 10 men) and a few things stand out,

• the level of cuntery was off the scale
  • Sergio Ramos is the master of said cuntery (no shit Sherlock)
  • Stevie Wonder could have refereed the game better
  • Ronaldo went off at half time (probably a precaution)
  • Bale scored a good goal, but was otherwise shite
  • Liverpool will murder Real
  • Yes, I did say that last thing
1 Like

And this based on us drawing at home with WBA and Stoke and losing to nil at Chelsea.

1 Like

Real have the canny knack of not being great yet winning.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about the performances in these last league games, tbh. It’s impossible to stay at the level of intensity they’re at in the CL, and with the injuries in midfield it’s all after the lord mayor’s show.

No, it’s based on how they dismantled M City (twice) scored for fun against Roma and generally have the attack to score a hat full against RM.

They will concede, but they’ll score more

Real will muller us imo.:tired_face:

I just hope we can scrape a point at home to Brighton or hope Huddersfield or Newcastle can do us a favour.