Forum Funding

Stop posting photos of your R2R will a small album cover in front of it and use a url of a cover posted elsewhere :wink:

7 Likes

Well, yeah, but their are bigger offenders out there (in both senses of the wordā€¦)

Tried to increase my monthly regular payment but Paypal doesnā€™t seem to want to let me do that, so sent an additional one-off payment.

2 Likes

All done, cheers.

Still canā€™t fathom the regular monthly but sent Ā£20.

Is s/o an option ?

My monthly PayPal seems to be going through. Let me know if itā€™s not enough.

Looking down through the list of users & posts read over the most recent 3 months, there are a solid 100+ members whoā€™ve each viewed in excess of 5000 posts.

If all of those users were to pay Ā£1 per month it would cover the costs, but you have to see that you all actually do it either by setting up a recurring payment or putting in an annual lump.

6 Likes

Sent a score.

1 Like

Some pennies sent

1 Like

PayPal make it so bloody hard to do though.

I have mine set up but whenever Iā€™ve tried to help someone new do it, the option isnā€™t there or you have to through non-obvious routes to find it.

Itā€™s worth re-posting the link to set up a repeating monthly donation.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TWAVBTNK8JKES

Is this not working?

3 Likes

Very much so. The initial recurring payment was easy to set up and continues, but I just spent half an hour trying, unsuccessfully, to increase my monthly payment, FFS.

I wear my lopwell t shirt to work with pride.
My workmate looks at the logo,and thinks wtfā€¦job done

1 Like

Funds sent.

The average cost of a pint in the UK is Ā£3.50ish (Seemingly Ā£5 in the Metropolis)
Ā£3 a month would ensure everything gets covered and things can stay abnormally wonderful

2 Likes

I had the same problem, so now I make 2 monthly payments.

1 Like

Yeah, that crossed my mind. Anyway, Iā€™ve made a one-off for now. Iā€™ll do what you did, at some stage.

1 Like

The problem seems to be the way in which my Paypal account is funded. I canā€™t remember the details now, but itā€™s something like if you fund it by direct link to a bank account then Paypal will allow you to set up monthly payments. But if you fund it via a credit card, which you may want to do if you donā€™t like Paypal declaring themselves judge, jury and executioner when it comes to any dispute, then they wonā€™t offer you the monthly option. The repeat payment button just isnā€™t there on the screen.

VB

1 Like

made a contribution.

1 Like