Forum Funding

That happened to me a few months back, and for the reasons Jon mentioned above. Once you fix that it should be OK.

theyā€™re already set to use all my cards etc and have been for donkeys years

How much is the cocaine-and-midgetā€¦ erā€¦ hosting bill - if we know whatā€™s needed we can make sure youā€™re getting enough, otherwise weā€™re pissing into the wind a bit :+1:

3 Likes

Is it not time to just set an amount, either monthly or annually? Then we can all pay the same :thinking:

3 Likes

Each according to his ability, each according to his need, comrade.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve sent a bit via PayPal Micky

1 Like

My need is large my ability is questionable.

At the moment it runs to about Ā£50 per month in total; and thereā€™s currently about Ā£30 / month coming in in regular payments.

We may be about to run into a space issue on the server, so I need to do a bit of investigation about whether thereā€™s cleanup stuff to be done or whether we need to upgrade the hosting. Itā€™s too early in the morning for me to do it right now!

1 Like

How much extra will the next level of hosting going be?

Option 3:

2 Likes

Iā€™d have to log in and check; depends on whether thereā€™s an option to just increase disk space or whether weā€™ll need to upgrade everything to the next package up. Itā€™s certainly seems fast enough to me to not require upgrades to CPU / RAM but I might just run a quick poll to make sure everyoneā€™s getting a solid experience.

I have tried and tried to increase my regular payment, or even set up an additional payment but Iā€™m buggered if I can see how to do it.
I am frankly shocked that with all the members here, that Ā£50 per month canā€™t be raised, come on let the moths out :roll_eyes:

4 Likes
  **Tiered membership packages should be considered.**
  • Basic Cunt Ā£4 per month: Includes - weekly email stating you are a cunt from the management

• Middle of the road cunt Ā£5 per month - Includes weekly email confirming you are a cunt from the management with an exclusive backing track from Chris Rea

• Schumann Cunt: Ā£7.50 Per Month - Includes personalized visitation to your work place from moderators with a loud hailer screaming cunt at your colleagues

• Retired Gripper Rod: Ā£10 Per Month Includes exclusive access to ā€˜The Volvo roomā€™ and a signed cable lifter from Chris Rea.

15 Likes

This

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s actually incredible / terrible.

1 Like

For me running the forum, itā€™s easier just to have everyone on small monthly payments, but some people prefer to make a lump sum contribution every so often instead.

I logged in and it seems PayPal have thoroughly fucked with the whole interface. Damned if I can find it either. I can ā€œmanageā€ existing regular payments, but that really only means cancelling. Thereā€™s no option to adjust the amount.

Couldnā€™t find a way of setting up regular payments. So, lump sum incoming.

Done recurring payment:+1:

1 Like

How the fuck did you manage that?

3 Likes