Gratuitous pictures of your Christmas food and people you didn't know were gay in the eighties

The MiL’s canteen.

Why would anyone need two pairs of solid silver nut crackers?

Just in case two people needed simultaneously to crack a nut?

3 Likes

Why?

4 Likes

For the same reason people have 5 turntables :grinning:

7 Likes

:face_exhaling:

5 Likes

V. Trad here…

7 Likes

Big glass of vodka IMHA .

6 Likes

Turkey breast . . .

3 Likes

Lovely Christmas story, straight out of It’s a Wonderful Life :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, quite life affirming in a strange kind of way.

I, unsurprisingly, cyber stalked her a few years ago and she had progressed from potential murderer to being a primary school teacher.

3 Likes

Role model for inner city knife wielding nine year olds?

Maybe, she was ultra smart, and there was certainly something mega Rong with her marriage (to a QC) if she was screwing a (obvs really, really attractive and cool as fuck :rofl:) penniless Northern teenager and the fact her husband paid her off rather than attract police attention.

She never actually told me he beat her, but he fucking well did, I saw the faded bruises. So.it wasn’t a massive surprise when I heard about what she did. No one else seemed too surprised either… but, she was very, very hyper and I wouldn’t rule out that it might have been a mutually toxic relationship

2 Likes

I hope you recounted this over the Xmas dinner to the family yesterday

6 Likes

Nom noms.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Properly good Shepherds Pie with cheesy mash, and creamed brussies.

8 Likes

First attempt at festive bubble.

9 Likes

And now the best bits; turkey, gammon, bubble and squeak, chips, cheeses, buns and loads of pickles and stuff.

Now another nap zzz

5 Likes

This wasn’t built for Christmas, however it has now been completed.

2 Likes

Nachos coming up

1 Like

Pretty much what we just did. Being forced to play a game. Napped earlier after walk to pub.

1 Like