Hand Egg Ball(ocks)

Did a lot for his cause today. Incredible comeback win and his 6 TD passes ties legends Bob Griese and Dan Marino for most in a game by a Dolphins QB

2 Likes

Tremendous 4th quarter , got to keep the momentum going for the Bills next week.

1 Like

Oh dear, Trey Lance leaving the game with a very serious injury. Looks like a broken leg

Always a huge game for both teams, great rivalry there.
Good luck with that one though, the Bills look like the strongest team in the AFC this season

Wish we had that game here!
To be honest I should have been watching Red Zone rather than the Buccs/Saints game.

Was great :blush: As I mentioned, even at 35-14 there was a sense Miami wasn’t out of it.

Hope Lance isn’t a broken leg.
Not many teams have a Jimmy G as a second string QB

1 Like

Niners are calling it an ankle injury, nothing specific yet.
There were a lot of calls for JimmyG to start this game after Lance’s underwhelming game at Chicago

1 Like

Excellent first half Niners :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not sure that I have ever seen a FG attempt returned for a TD before

Really pleased for the Jags and a bit worried for the Colts. Matt Ryan doesn’t look like an upgrade from Wentz.
Great comebacks by the Dolphins and the Jets.

1 Like

Tie and a loss to two weak teams (Texans and Jags), and they get KC next week. Not looking good for the Colts.

Niners defence was dominant today. Good win :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Something in the Gatorade today, the Falcons nearly came back to take out the Rams

Can’t believe I’m posting this, but “Go Raiders”. Need them to win by more than 4 points

Cunts

The highlights of Kyler Murray in Q4 were incredible. Tough on the Raiders to lose like that in overtime.

1 Like

Steelers can’t stop the run, they’ve proved that 2 weeks in a row (and all last season). Watching them try to handle Nick Chubb was almost comical.