Hats

Observe if you dare the shoe thread… AA’s own Timmy Mallet plays merry hell over there.

3 Likes

I’m worried about what’s next-Pejazzle?

1 Like

Correct
I wear a wool trilby in the winter

and a straw trilbly in the summer. The incorrect ratio of pate to hair coverage makes this a necessity as I am both a cunt and lacking in hair.!

2 Likes

In, surely :grin:.

VB

2 Likes

One thing needs to be highlighted about the above…even when highly refreshed it is clear that the correct jaunty angle has been achieved.

Also, it teaches us that it is important to get the correctly sized hat.

11 Likes

All you need now is to have a shave and the ginge will be properly concealed

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

If that’s what a year or so of living in the country does to you then I think I’ll stick with the town.

Can you get them with a propellor on ?

VB

What, the shoes or the hat? Or the plumber come to think of it…?

2 Likes

Shirt says “day trader”. Hat says “get orf moi land” :+1:

1 Like

I’ll tell you who else likes a hat:

Jamiroquai
Boy George

3 Likes

When playing the erotic flute and preparing to fight crime, the chapeau of choice for the right thinking gent is certainly the be-winged Viking helmet.

For lazy summer days reading Razzle and riffing to dub - The velvet sombrero is key

4 Likes

The other bloke in The Pet Shop Boys likes a nice hat

3 Likes

Savage down right, even the weight of the Rolex can’t level you up! :balance_scale:

Pink and ginge , nuff said

The other four blokes look a bit tasty

Dr. John wore a hat well . . .

1 Like

Fuck off thats @BobC

4 Likes

I only see anatomy. To be fair, his low right shoulder is quite normal, his left hip probably kicks out a bit too. :grinning:

1 Like

I can confirm it keeps the brain waves in…I can no longer unlock doors by just thinking about it.

1 Like