Holidays

Loved it there when we went a couple of years back!

Infact we are going again later this month. Just outside Cavtat this time.

1 Like

Heading for Trogir next week. Croatia has a lot going for it.

2 Likes

Had a lovely time in Split a few years back, definitely need to explore more of Croatia

2 Likes

How long are you there for?

Also, how long are you staying?

A week.
Plans include doing bugger all, plus a boat ride to Dubrovnik and a trip to Montenegro.
We’re staying in a new, small hotel at the far end of the bay.
No sewage dumping here, the water is absolutely crystal clear.

6 Likes

Just a week mostly sun lounging but with a couple of days up in Plitvice towards the end.

10 Likes

Agreed that I’m not as accurate as @murrayjohnson … I reckon we were to the left of you,

… and you were to the left somewhere down there…

Really looking forward to going back and recreating your pic.

1 Like

Watch out for when your missus gives your the double left shoulder hook

Lovely place, highly recommended. You’d have to really make an effort to not relax.

My view moments ago

18 Likes

Looks lovely! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

18 Likes

This flash git just pulled up in the bay.

2 Likes

Meh ! Needs a bigger boat or a smaller helicopter.

I can see why you’d say that. But the boat is properly massive, perspective of my image isnt helping.

Imagine ticking the helicopter box on the options list. That said, I bet its never moved.

What’s the name of the boat?

I’ve been doing some interviewing of chefs for the agency I normally chef through, and some of the yachts these guys have worked on are just insane. Honestly, the fact that there’s a market for yachts at a £1m per week plus expenses is a pretty solid indictment of how fundamentally fucked the world is.

7 Likes

I cant recall the name. This morning the side of the yacht was open, revealing a fella exercising in a gym, treadmill, weights the lot. In full view of everyone walking around the bay.

There must have been 6 or 7 crew looking busy preparing it to set off.

Not the way I’d spend my billions though.

That is glorious. Is there a filter on that?

1 Like

Camera was in landscape mode so may well be enhanced a little. It did pretty much look like that though.
Got several other pics that are all equally vivid.

1 Like