How do you feel? (Part 1)

Wish her luck asking for a Latte in Italy. She won’t get what she is expecting.

I think she should definitely ask for milky coffee in the afternoon. :laughing:

2 Likes

haha, I’ve already warned her about ordering cappuccino after 10 in the morning.

I don’t think anybody really gives much of a fuck about that in Italy.

1 Like

ftfy

I quite like Italy. Spent many weeks working there. Some bits of Naples were a bit grim mind. But once you get past all that it is lovely.

I like Italy too.

They do tourism well. As long as you don’t go into an ice cream shop opposite St Mark’s square, where they try and charge you £400 for a cone.

3 Likes

We had a lovely time in Venice not so long ago. Didn’t spend a fortune. We do have plans to go back to Rome at some time. I spent 6 weeks there in the 90’s. Loved it. Always summat to see. And the food was quite nice, but not as nice as Naples. Lovely bit of food there. Pizzas without pineapple and that sort of thing.

1 Like

Naples is high up my list of places to go. I loved the food in Sicily last year. I like the Italians, very civilised.

Naples can be a little less civilised in places. Lovely place. Great food. Lots of stuff to see. Spent a couple of months there in the middle 90’s.

1 Like

For those with facial furniture - please view the illustration below to note what will and won’t work with a viral protection face mask.

That’s Jim fuct then :ok_hand:

I have a face fit kit in the van if youre a wilkinson wobbler and need to know if the fashion mask is the new you

Ps if you ever bit your nails and had treatment the flavour will flood back

Does Corona make you shit yourself? People are panic buying loo roll!

4 Likes

It’s not virus panic, they all have the Brexshits.

1 Like

I just walked round to my local Sainsburys (for bananas). I would say two-thirds of the loo roll section was bare shelves. The shop had few people in it though and no-one was pushing two trolleys or trying to corner the market on ready meals, as far as I could see.

VB

our co-op is rationing the stuff. 4 sheets per person for £5

That’s what you get in Waitrose
If you want bog roll go to Asda, the customers can’t afford to buy up the shop!