I hate Straya

Trumpian levels of cuntishness

1 Like

Bless 'em. they’ve sold just about anything of value that they have found in the ground. It’s only coal left to burn.

1 Like

Kangaroo attack leaves Queensland wildlife carer with collapsed lung

'Roos are vicious bastards :rage:

1 Like

Feckin’ right. The DA’s family are from Hanging Rock Country. It is bloody crawling with 'Roos. I hated driving there at night as I was worried about hitting one and have it kick the windscreen in as it lay on the bonnet. Always thought this was a myth until I saw Jackie’s cousin’s car after he hit a big male which kicked seven bells out of his car.

1 Like

Yeah. I would always give them a very wide berth when they were sunbathing on the fairways of my golf club :+1:

Scott Morrison is an inbred fucknugget with a hairline majority. He has no mandate to do this. A boot to the ringpiece should be swiftly appied. It will certainly not go down well in Indonesia…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Doesn’t the ginner twat know he should be wearing a hat?

3 Likes

Takes after his Great Aunt Margaret then? :thinking:

1 Like

Meghan: Slip slap slop now honey

Harry: Later darling, when we get back to our room

1 Like

He is not actually a descendant.

This is hello world, another public funded holiday with my fuckbitch who has to produce boy children. Markle can’t believe her luck is her grin, ‘so all I have to do is smile and shake a few hands and I get expensed 1st class for life, fuck me I’ll take it’.

3 Likes

1 Like

Oz has a nice side too

1 Like

3 Likes

Typical Strayan garden scene

Certainly a typical Queensland scene.

1 Like

Perfectly reasonable behaviour. Dunno why he didn’t shit himself and cry like a girlie too.