Good article on the Numero Group

1 Like

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80191049

1 Like

Too much Sexy?

2 Likes

http://www.ukrockfestivals.com/charlton74-vftmud.html

4 Likes

Remember it very well. Went with my best mate at the time Alan who I’ve lost touch with unfortunately.

It was a mad day all round. First time I smoked a joint and got drunk, all on the same day.

The Who were on top form. As were Lindisfarne. I can well remember singing Clear White Light with thousands of others. Almost a religious experience.

I have the jealous.

Sod The Who and Lindisfarne.

Montrose! It’s only bloody Montrose!

I shall have to go and listen to Bad Motor Scooter directly.

1 Like

I don’t remember them playing for cannabis reasons

2 Likes

The film has been scheduled for release on July 19 2019 .

5 Likes

In Theaters: May 24, 2019 in the US, Hope it ends up on Netflix

2 Likes

“The Australian classical composer, Percy Grainger, heard strange music in his head. He built machines to produce it, and these were the precursor to the synthesiser.”

3 Likes

Percy Grainger was pretty strange. The small museum dedicated to him includes his whip collection and details of his BDSM proclivities.

VB

1 Like

Oramics

1 Like

Wire - On The box, live on German telly 1979.
Wire at their best despite a rather perplexed audience. I remember the first time I saw Wire live I fell in love with Colin Newman. Brilliant band, well worth watching

1 Like

Was looking at pink flag in hmv for £14.99 today

Still have none of there albums

:scream: Everyone should have Pink Flag, Chairs Missing and 154.

As a non musician I enjoyed this idiots guide to Coltrane’s “Giant Steps”.

1 Like

Watched that a while back. Very interesting.

Best ever live band.

RIP - Joey, Johnny, DeeDee, Tommy.
1 Like

I saw them in the mid-1980s. They dialled it in. I would have loved to see them in their pomp in the mid-late 1970s though.

I only saw them that one time :cry:
I had a ticket to see them around the time of Leave Home but my father was being a nasty cunt and had locked me in my bedroom and told my calling mates to fuck off in a tone that made sure they did. I’ve still got the unused ticket somewhere.