Lopwell 2019 Organisation Matters

I think that @ruprecht got them last time. Perhaps liaise with him about how many you can make?

Lovely offer, traditionally I get them from a local baker along with the cream and Jam. Happy to do this again

giphy%20(7)

Stronzetto has just seen this…A strange look came over him, I think is was inspiration although it could just as easily have been desperation. He’s currently under the table violently hoofing himself.

1 Like

Reminder - I will be bringing a air of Arcam and Spirit speakers as part of AA taxi- These could possibly be utilised for the hifi if nothing else is found - Also I have a pair of Impulse H6’s that I could bring.

H6s added to music centre thread as possibles

That sounds like a better idea my baking is questionable and the addition of cream from the baker is definitely a bonus.
I’ll bring something nice to eat instead Cakes and biscuits probably.
:+1:

I am bringing Gamma amplifier to hand over to Valvebloke it could be used in a system during the weekend if required.

See Lopwell Music Centre thread as signposted above ^

Just catching up, im doing the kebabs friday. After the meat purchase, ill spend the rest of kitty on essentials like last time…if we need anything else @stu can pick up the other contributors…im not sure of the meat bill yet. Ill know next week then ill make a list of the essentials which can be added too if needed.

Indeed,just ordered 18kg of Marge and a gallon of soya milk with the co op as it was on a special :+1:

4 Likes

marge

3 Likes

I’m planning on getting there late Friday after work, is there anything spare that I can bring other than beer supplies?
I’ll be coming straight from work so as long as it does not need to be refridgerated.

baked beans, (not Heinz, too much sugar maybe Cross & Blackwell) & tinned tomatoes

I can do that, I’ll look through my cupboard of Heinz Hoops…

2 Likes

Not sure who Cross & Blackwell are, do they work at Aldi?

1 Like

If you don’t like the sugar because it’s sugar then you can get these

If you don’t like the taste then unfortunately they claim they’ve pretty much replicated that (they use stevia).

VB

Are Cross and Blackwell still going?

Maybe Branstons?

1 Like

Yes, I probably do mean Branston beans.

Don’t get in a pickle over beans. :wink:

1 Like