Meat packaging

Nobody ever said that attention seeking was unique

4 Likes

The try hard bit is that he’s shit at it.

Hungry now…

9 Likes

I’m not.

I think I could well believe that this is all just some Grade A trolling on the national stage.

Perhaps, but I think he’s a little too consistent to pull that off. His costume change for the Brits morphed him into a homo erotic potato.

…Fetish wear had shock value in the 70’s Sam.

Hesitant as I am to be the old fart, I’m inclined to agree.

I recently saw a band that had to tell me their genre before they kicked off.

Despite the fact that I fancied the guitarist, being trussed up in all sorts of harnesses was a bit, err, I grew up listening to the Dead Kennedys and watching Anvil

on stage.

As a wise man once said, I get weirder things than you free with my breakfast cereal.

1 Like

I was talking to my younger work mate last week about nights out etc. I happened to mention the great days of DJing, clubbing and the wonders of the first years of eccies - he was totally shocked that an old twat like me was once young and hedonistic.

I said that’s fuck all you should talk to the ones who where doing LSD :grinning:

11 Likes

A foo hanger for your posh suit, you say?

Don’t worry, Japanman has you covered

2 Likes

Ha! I’ve seen one of those today, I didn’t know what it was until now. Kinda hideous…

I’ve got a wardrobe full of hangers like that - which came with the wardrobe - I guess at one time, in the dim’n’distant days of yesteryonk, they were all made that way.

£124 tho’ . . .

I could buy a quarter of a fruitbox plinth with a quarter of the craftmanship for the same money. Outrageous!

Is your superpower Righteous-Indignation?

2 Likes

If only I had a superpower i could spend my nights doing good for mankind and hold a normal job in the daytime. Unfortunately I have a job I hate a little during the day and spend my evenings talking shite to total cunts on a not hifi forum. Them be the breaks.

6 Likes

Indeed. Welcome home :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sorely tempted by this suit in a charidee shop in Chichester this morning. Would’ve been perfect for Lopwell.

No camera could really have captured the vividness.
Irish comedian’s stage outfit?

3 Likes

Possibly a DUP away kit…

5 Likes

Buy it and go full kid creole

2 Likes

Sensational!

Shoulda bought it