Meat packaging

That and a Boamigo…

:drooling_face:

I see @Wayward waxing lyrical in the FT today.

2 Likes

That would be perfect for Argyle !

24/7 tailoring slapper. :+1::grin:

5 Likes

You meant to say that, right?

Now set up as a bespoke tailor in his own right, his client list remains private. For fittings, he travels to them. “It suits me to work from here” he said.

:grin:

2 Likes

The whole thing is at least subbed to fuck and probably paraphrased to begin with. I think I got away lightly!

2 Likes

Every local headline I’ve ever been involved with with has been written entirely with quotes I never said.
Don’t know why they bother even speaking to you.
Interesting article, and I suspect you have had to adapt in the face of rapidly escalating overheads coupled with reduced demand.

1 Like

Got a link?
Had a look but didn’t find it

1 Like

I’m really hoping that the simple phrase 'private client list ’ brings you more private clients.
Followed by ‘if they want me, then they send their jet’ :hugs:

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https://www.ft.com/content/70ac37b8-d49d-402c-8fa6-240578773e4c

3 Likes

That threw up a subscription paywall for me, Gregg, but it did give me the title - Savile Row is back in style — so why is the street so empty?. Google then found this link, which got me through Subscribe to read | Financial Times (despite saying ‘subscribe’ to begin with).

I have a “gift link” from the wife’s subscription, which is supposed to work for 3 people. I’ve read it. Will PM you.

I found and read that page, then copy and pasted the link. It let me read it, and I definitely don’t subscribe.

I read it from Steve’s link (Thanks Steve!)
Thanks for the PM @Gyroscope , It gave me 4 weeks for £1 trial which I won’t take up as I already pay for 2 newspapers!

Me too.

Disappointing lack of horn pics. :angry:

3 Likes

Horn videos are where it’s at these days, allegedly

7 Likes

Should have said that to the FT, they could have done some cross promotion with soundbar adverts.

Plus MP3 sound kwality for fool effekt