Mince Pies & Other Metaphysical Musings -> 2019

Proper mince pie made with beef! :heart_eyes: Bacon, of course would be even better.

2 Likes

Proper grub mmmmmmmmm

1 Like

The AA pie- jaded and salty frosting with a small serving jug of bile cream. The pastries clagyness is like a long road with no end

Bitter aftertaste guaranteed.

1 Like

Would you dress like this?

Or drive one of these?
barouche

I guess not… so why would you - apart from novelty - eat a mince pie from 1798 when there has been clear evolution in the two hundred intervening years. Basically our forefathers took the meat out because they had higher ideals and there are enough fucking meat pies in the world AND
most of the good ones do have bacon in. Have you got a recipe for this? I’d like to see it because that would be interesting. Otherwise, it looks very much like a plain old meat pie and Jim’s seasonal confection recidivism.
Top-10-Suspicious-Cats-That-Know-What-You-Are-Up-To-8

4 Likes

I was with you until this.

2 Likes

No, it is actually a sweet festive pie…

…but in any case, i reckon I am fully entitled to troll the fuck out of this thread, right up until the date it should have started - December 1st :grin:

5 Likes

Metaphysical musing 0.3
Mince pie thread trolls itself - mirroring art in many ways.

2 Likes

You realised you posted that on Audio Abattoir? Audio Quorn Factory is over there, one Wayne sized lettuce fanboy is enough…

3 Likes

Lucky not to be banned imho

1 Like

Ape shall never kill ape.

1 Like

Oi. Where’s my pie?

2 Likes

True. Dung however, must be thrown with abandon

4 Likes

Mince pies are soon last century, this is where it’s at

3 Likes

a, Looks just my sort of thing & can be enjoyed all year round especially during the Summer months.

or

b, Fuck Off & enjoy your ban

b

2 Likes

Palestine :rage:

2 Likes

Philistine? :tired_face:

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Whatever happened to the “make a random member a mod for a day” plan? I think it would be great. Every Tuesday can be Tyrant Tuesday.

4 Likes

I am becoming convinced the humble mince pie is the crucible of mankind. Transcendental passion to white hot hate. In my next diatribe I will be arguing in favor of the mince pie being behind the big bang . Back in a mo.

1 Like

Don’t consider this for too long. We need ‘stream of consciousness’ musings to get at the real truth.

Maybe some drugs would help or failing that some grated nutmeg in warm milk.

2 Likes