Mince Pies & Other Metaphysical Musings -> 2019

Not quite lifetime boycott but I will be buying my grudz elsewhere out of spiteful protest - take that clagg vendor !

1 Like

My wife just sent this picture. She said she bought them as a treat… I will remain apoplectic until nap time… the day is in tatters over here

5 Likes

Only Heston Bloomingfail could concoct such uncouth wizadry.

I will not be consoled - I have invited the worlds top ten ruthless cunts in history to the mind garden for a crisis meeting - The retribution plan is looking most inventive, served of course with dry ice and rabid foam.

4 Likes

His last offerings were fucking disgusting

Enjoy :+1:

3 Likes

If that’s not an activated charcoal croissant by another name, I’m not Clement Atlee.

3 Likes

I will sample these in the name of AA research - Review to follow.

1 Like

You are a brave, brave soldier searching for The Truth.

1 Like

By the look of them they’ve also included that hipster staple, charcoal.

1 Like

Including the view of loo rolls (or are they kitchen rolls for wiping up vomit ?) is a nice touch. I’d keep the small person further away from the ‘pies’ though. You don’t want social services showing up.

VB

1 Like

This is what masquerades as a mince pie and cortado at Cafe Nero in Liverpool. I’m angry before I approach it…

2 Likes

I’m certainly not convinced that the Cortado (wtaf?) is the right beverage to accompany a mince pie. Too much smooth & fat. Needs tea.

However, as you haven’t actually been served a mince pie it may not matter so much.

2 Likes

Tart

are you going puce with anger?

Take it back,demand a refund plus damages. If they don’t accept,call the police

1 Like

Titus Oates.

Eat it then demand a refund.

1 Like

Filling looks dry and chewy. Fail.

Base looks like a Yorkshire pud

1 Like