....more armchair politics (Part 2)

Fuck. I’ve no words…

Whoever carried out the act and those who tried to trivialise it.

A couple of years ago, I found a Swastika in the Engineering shitter. I took a photo and sent the email report to the MD and Local Management.

They did respond within a couple of hours. Good. They did remove the Swastika ASAP. Good.

What I did not appreciate was being told to keep it to the Local Management team.

So I fired off a response doubling down ony response and telling them a personal story fr years ago where an offensive note- with a threat and picture of me being necklaced- was left on my locker, I did nothing and ended up in hospital for six weeks.

I reported it to the police in the end as the company didn’t appear to be interested.

(edit) please may a Moderator move this to the CP thread ? I posted it here im error !:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

She really is as thick as two short planks, beggars belief.

1 Like

DUPper standard response to stimuli:

Join a union if you can :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Henry Dimbleby. Used to be a gov’t food csar but resigned because the gov’t wouldn’t act on the problem of widespread obesity.

1 Like

May be an interesting benchmark for the teaching and local government pay negotiations.

That’s the ball park deal that the nurses unions should have been able to come back with.

1 Like

The DUP voted for Brexit but will not countenance a border in the Irish Sea nor a border on the island of Ireland. Essentially, the DUP are waiting for a unicorn to appear.

In the meantime they are using the situation as a paper-thin excuse to refuse to serve in an Assembly that has a Sein Fein majority which, transparently, is the real motivation for their rejection of the Windsor Framework.

They say they are a proud people. Clearly too proud to serve under a Sinn Fein government. Ridiculous cunts posturing while the province goes to wrack and ruin without a functioning assembly.

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1679333364391

7 Likes
3 Likes

Seems like both the ERG and the DUP have rejected the Windsor Framework. The chances of the DUP going back to Stormont appear to be zero.

I don’t understand; please explain how one might mislead Parliament in good faith?

1 Like

By not understanding your own rules. I do so hope someone with half a brain cell points out ‘negligence is no excuse’. His angle is playing on the word ‘deliberate’.

Must have been all that cheese and wine… Alcohol has been proven to affect judgement…

:man_facepalming:

Hi Head is so full of ‘him’ and his desire for power I doubt there is much room for governance / rules / etc

1 Like

Unlike the rest of us, Ignorance seems to a valid defense

He obviously missed his own posters on his way to and from Chequers and that place near Sevenoaks…

And he expects us to believe he’s telling the truth now his arse is on the line, I don’t think so Boris Pinnochio Johnson.

You seemed to have spelled ‘cunt’ incorrectly between Boris and Johnson

3 Likes