....more armchair politics (Part 2)

I can’t watch it. He’s such a cunt.

3 Likes

He’s going through the why have you dared to even bring me here stage.

Lying fuck pig is throwing anyone who received an FPN under the bus whilst shrugging and saying ‘no not me guv’.

Selective memory, remembering all the positives and conversations that may support his defence but not one negative. It’s obviously his junior staffs fault for not reminding him of the rules he agreed, under the bus they go.

Sunak slipping out his tax returns thinking no one’s looking with this nonsense going on lol

4 Likes

UK tax returns don’t say much though. On US ones you list the companies and assets you own, etc. In the UK it’s just your gains and income.

Billy Childish’ take -

prints here

9 Likes

Wishing I’d watched it with sign language now

2 Likes

My bet is that it will be the maximim sanction they can impose which will not enable a recall and a by election.
4 out of 7 on the committee are Tories and the last thing they will want is a by election

Sir Charles Walker is standing down. He won’t care & despises what Johnson has done to politics & the Tories.

1 Like

Could go any way really. But down would be best.

MrsKettle has learned some BSL and has seen that guy before.
Although he missed the obvious sign for Boris 《~ :fist: ~》

Sunak using Johnson as a dead cat

1 Like

So the answer to underfunding in family courts, justice and legal aid etc is to impose fines on people with the aim of keeping them away from court

Cunts

Nice. [Effectively…] Criminalising marriage-breakdown.

Well, who needs Freedoms and Rights anyway…?

just me who thinks its a good idea then. Strikes me that going to a family court with solicitors in tow to sort out who gets the dogs, cats, children etc isn’t a good place to be. Forcing the adults in the room into mediation to resolve these issues before resorting to a family court isn’t a bad thing. I can only imagine some of the fucking idiots that turn up at a family court.

1 Like

I read that as meditation. Was confused.

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes