....more armchair politics (Part 2)

Just the start of it, expect a challenge to Krankie soon.

1 Like

I wish they would put the IndyRef stuff aside for now in Westmisnter and concentrate on building a working relationship with all the oppostion parties to help oust these tory fuckpigs.

9 Likes

Nah’ you can do that yourselves, we’ve done our bit by not voting for the arsewipes.

Well I’m neither English nor live in England but still make the point.

1 Like

Tis the way

They🙂

Yep, need to shift the tory tagnuts from the arse of Britain before you guys can escape the cult of cunts…

We need to put this on the side of a big red bus

2 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

I’m more than happy to drive the fucker…

3 Likes

Love that film. Proper Schlock Horror.

It was the first film to scare the shit out of me when I was a nipper - I can still hear that high pitched noise they made. :grimacing:

1 Like

One of the bigger rats leaving …

2 Likes

Still hoping to see plenty of ashen faced candidates come the next election night as they realise quite how despised they are & their party is.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Next year is shaping up fantastically…

Marina Hyde savages Raab.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Nicked

Made the mistake of popping BBC Radio 4 on while I banged into my beans on toast.
The entire 20 minutes that I managed to endure was devoted to ‘victim blaming’ the unions for striking.
No mention was made of the 12 years of govt policy that has driven the unions to take the action they are.
No mention of the poverty that far too many key workers and their children have to live in.
No mention of the wilful destruction of the NHS that undermines its every effort.
No mention of the countless problems caused by Brexit in terms of lost jobs, lost businesses, lost tax revenues and lost key-workers.
No mention of the wasted-£billions wanked off over any tory donor or casual acquaintance who cashed-in.
No mention of the £46 billion cost of Liz ‘Fuckwit’ Truss’s mini-budget.
No mention of ANYTHING the govt has done to make the entire situation as bad as it is.
And the only opinion poll cited was Nadhim Zahawi’s extremely right-biased YouGov - though even that is only 50% against the strikes!

Nothing but an endless stream of talking heads (including Esther-fucking-Rantzen!) demonising the unions and blaming them for the temporary problems that will be caused. All framed in the context of effects on hospitality businesses - that the govt itself has done nothing but harm to; and effects on the elderly - which the govt knowingly killed-off in their thousands during COVID!

Lies, bias and spin: the BBC really has become an Orwellian propaganda-machine :open_mouth:

tl;dr - if you need to see a nurse quickly: head to your local Food Bank.

20 Likes