....more armchair politics (Part 2)

Shame I can’t like your observations more than once. Our infrastructure has been eroded horrendously, to the point of becoming almost non existent. The tories must be ousted, unfortunately unless they have a very good spin the next government will be blamed fo not fixing the national debacle overnight.
Time to resurrect heads on poles and accountability.

3 Likes

I fear these cunts have got their hooks in so deep that we’re on a 1-way road to a kind of dictatorship via corporate-oligarchy. I see no opposition, just weakness and a desperation-tinged straw-grasp towards empty populism.

The right OWNS the media, and frankly they’re just better at propaganda, because lying is like breathing for them. Every passing day fills me with more despair…

5 Likes

2 Likes

I can only agree. A view reinforced at the weekend on speaking to my SiL and BiL, one a recently retired Head of Careat County level, the other a senior GP. Neither could be described as having extreme political views, both were of the view that we are currently sleepwalking into a dictatorship of the militant Right. I was gobsmacked when i heard them describe it as that. They are about as middle England as it gets.

1 Like

A new method might be to feed himself feet first into a wood chipper.

2 Likes

I’d happily communicate with the whole fucking lot of the Tory bastards.

6 Likes

WAY too quick.

2 Likes

We could rig up a slow motion Tory special :+1:

3 Likes

With a very blunt blade

3 Likes

Can we play what they call ‘rap’ music whilst doing so? A number of them don’t like that; reminds them of people who look different…

:grin::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Good idea - Black Steel In The Hour Of Chaos by Public Enemy would fit the bill nicely.

1 Like

A bowsaw feels appropriate:

2 Likes

Oh yes but bigger - you could easily do four all at once :grinning:

1 Like

ba28c60b-0caf-4d38-ac34-da94138ddda0_text

2 Likes

Too efficient- so too fast. :thinking:

They don’t have hearts fitted. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yes but the quicker we’d get rid of them and keep the worst of them until the end with Johnson, Cameron, Hancock and Dominic Cummings as an added bonus.

Ok; actually that makes sense. You missed out Mone, btw… :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Oh no it’s only fitting she gets the Scottish version of the guillotine - The Maiden. :+1:

2 Likes