Munich 2023

I am flying out Monday evening for a week in Munich.

If anybody is visiting, please drop by and say hello at Bemax / Living Voice in Atrium 4.2 Room E220 :+1:

Weather is looking a bit rubbish :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: which is disappointing, beer in the evening sunshine will be missed.

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CsYkOB1ArJ9/?igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

That first comment somewhat reflects the system I heard the year I went. Great on some stuff, but then completely fell apart with some Led Zeppelin to me.

1 Like

Living Voice sounding much better than Whittlebury, nice to meet and have chat with Simon.

6 Likes

WAF pretty much zero really :laughing:

1 Like

playing

@thebiglebowski 's doppelganger is hogging the sweet spot, and he ain’t moving.

Are those acoustic panels behind the speakers, or just decoration?

They have competition.

This is why I like Hi Fi Deluxe. It’s a lot quieter, and most of the stuff is completely unacceptable and quite bonkers.

4 Likes

7’ tall bongs the current winners.

Are Audio Tekne there?

Don’t think so.

1 Like

Watching a Youtube vid the ESD Acoustic looks impressive!

1 Like

Watching the same Youtube video I just mentioned makes it look like they are some sort of acoustic panel, they look about 6-8" deep.

1hr 1 min in.

To hide the banks of battery power supply I’d guess

1 Like

I’ve only decided to buy one thing so far

Thank you Simon and Kevin :neutral_face:

2 Likes

So not everything being played sounds like someone pushing a piano down a flight of stairs?

1 Like

It was good to see you, and good on you for sitting through the whole 20 minutes of one side, it did move onto different styles of music, but just after you left :rofl:
It is a good album mind, and glad u enjoyed it :+1:

2 Likes

This

was pretty “improvised” :laughing: