New: Recommend a New Car or just moan about random cars 🙄

overfinch

Ascribe me a new job description to go with my new motor. Overfinch Westminster 4.4tdv8. A long overdue mid life crisis buy some may feel but I am not a born again biker. All scorn is probably well deserved.

Pimp or Drug Dealer

2 Likes

Did it come with a free horse box?

Hopefully well paid to cover all the repair bills.

Insecure and needing validation :rofl:

2 Likes

Ker-ching! A new one?

Obvsly

I would have you know that this is a nacent classic car that will appreciate in value ( so far as SWMBO has been told). One owner 30K miles. The best use I could make of her her pension pot. A copper bottomed investement.
The last Overfinch conversion of that model from 2012 with the BMW engine and ZFauto.
The most reliable of motors, after the wankel R8 of course.

3 Likes

I am considering additional lines of work to fund this. Keep the suggestions coming on this rainy Bank Holiday weekend.
Timing is bad. Had I taken up those suggestions earlier I could have made some money at Greenfields which I can hear droning away in the background!

Beauty.

What’s the most Cheshire option the previous owner specced?

Petrol or derv?

Errrr…tdv8? :thinking:

1 Like

She is not a footballer and not Mums taxi so black/ivory leather seating, an ivory headlining and black leather everywhere else. No bling inside or outside.
As subtle as a large engineering grey housebrick.
45p per mile allowance isn’t going to go far is it?
What have I done?

2 Likes

Early LPG conversion? :grinning:

Does it have a slide out gun rack with lots of guns? :crossed_fingers:

You are @Beobloke.

2 Likes

I look forward to you driving the VW roller skate when this spends weeks in the garage. Does it come with some pumping choons ?

Wrong! I don’t do tractor fuel.

4 Likes

I quite like Rangies, but some of the “bespoke” ones are fucking hideous.

Overfinch seem to be the best though. If it had been a Kahn, Fantom or Revere, you should have been ashamed of yourself and nominated yourself for a proper cockpunching.