New: Recommend a New Car or just moan about random cars 🙄

If you’re thinking of the V6 Turdo, did you read the Pistonheads test?

Wasn’t particularly complimentary - said it had poor steering feel, unresponsive throttle/gearbox and a shit ride :thinking:

But apart from that, the interior is nice :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve seen some reviews, I want to see for myself.

wasnt planning to but my head is easily turned! Need to find some time to get to a dealer.

I keep thinking that it’s hideous but it is very colour dependent. On the rare occasion you don’t seem them in white or that hideous beige/gold colour it’s much less dreadful.

I’ve seen a couple and while I’m not a huge SUV fan, they look pretty decent to me. I especially like the dark blue ones.

1 Like

Is the ugly Levante actually a Maserati or just some other car with a reskin?

I think that’s a bit of an old chestnut these days, Bob.

They’re all platform sharing and have been for some time.

1 Like

just looked at the dimensions of the Levante and it’ll be a squeeze in my garage.

Nope - V6 Turbo or Twin Turbo.

Or a diesel. :rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

I am shocked there is no electric version for £20K more :hushed:

It’s a jacked-up Ghibli/Quattroporte.

ftfy

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

A few friends have the newer Volvo’s - VX60 & 90 - and it’s an utterly gorgeous cabin, but I thought the screen was a bit fiddly and there are no buttons anywhere, so you’re incredibly reliant upon the screen.

Gearbox seems Mark-Francois-level dimwitted too

I agree, I am used to a bank of buttons

The 8-speed one on the XC60 was well behaved. I stuck it in Sport mode, and it was pretty good. Mind you the one I drove was the Polestar tweaked version which is meant to be more precise.

A friend has just had his V40 T5 polestar upgraded and he mentioned the gearbox is noticeably changed.

1 Like

FFS!

1 Like