No Booty

I changed the power supply and have choonz. So happy, it’s sounding epic! :smiley:

13 Likes

Fuck me, that’s surprising on so many levels :rofl:

5 Likes

Never felt so let down.

6 Likes

me too, last time i had a PS go, it took the mobo and CPU with it. memory was ok though

You bastard! :smiley:

Half way through connecting it up Kerri went shopping but couldn’t start the car (I’ve lost count of how many times she has left the interior light on and has ignored the bonging alarm :expressionless:). Anyway, after delivering the usual passive - aggressive rant because I can’t connect the jump leads until a car moves out of the way, she went out for a passifying walk leaving me to the realisation that I had completely forgotten which lead went where. I connected it all up expecting fire! Thanks for your help. :+1:

Computers are designed so that if it fits, it won’t catch fire. I always thought that scene where R2D2 plugs into the power socket is really stupid.

To be fair, it was “a long time ago”. Things were probably different.

To be fair Star Wars is really stupid.

2 Likes

Was he using a 3 pin plug with a long extension lead rather than a Type 2?

3 Likes

Me . . .

Meme Creator_1585154072354

1 Like

Fix Hifi, wave goodbye to the day…

8 Likes

Doesn’t you use to have a tweeter? Decided it wasn’t worth bothering with? :rofl:

You can see it through the square jaws with lots of tiny teeth I think.

Yeah, come on does you? :joy:

2 Likes

Whatever it was it would have been poka yoke

Raal ribbons by the looks of them.

Raal Ribbon tweeter I think

Working from home and been sat in this seat here all day but it is very nice at this time of the day!

3 Likes

No tweeters and the cat saying “come on and move me then, if you think you’re up to it?”

2 Likes