Notes from a remote island

We had some rabbit ‘action’ in our garden a couple of days ago…

Can’t say he wastes much…

1 Like

Blimey, your whippets have bulked out.

3 Likes

Lol!

15 Likes
4 Likes

When Funzie just wasn’t far enough

The Vikings can keep the slaughter islands

1 Like

That’s sickening and pointless slaughter

3 Likes

Cunts

5 Likes

I am appalled at that, the only positive seems to be the groundswell of opinion to stop it

Celtic connections starts live in Glasgow, but gigs will be filmed and an online pass will be on sale soon. EDIT preorders now at Celtic Connections 2022 Festival Pass - Glasgow Life

4 Likes

Going ahead Paul?

1 Like

It would appear so.

With construction planned to start before the end of March they must be pretty sure of getting the license from the CAA

So Paul, is this a relocation to Dublin or a global expansion leading to world domination from a Funzie corporate stronghold?:rofl:

In Dublin for my 60th celebration and this bar is round the corner from my hotel.

what bar?

Guinness can do that.

Admittedly it is usually pink elephants but bars could be a thing.

1 Like

Whoops, Guinness might have been taken​:rofl::rofl:!

7 Likes

Some recent correspondence from a guy on Facebook who’s family used to live in my cottage.

My 3xGreat Grandfather Garth Petrie was born and died there 1794 to 1874.

My Great Grandfather William Petrie was born there in 1871 and I believe that they were kicked out in the clearances in the early 1900’s. He was married in Grangemouth in 1904, so at the latest by then they left the place. The family certainly worked that croft from maybe 1750 to around 1900.

The Petrie family tree which lived in your house contains none other than Christine Perfect!! How’s that for a story! I never met her but she’s in the family!

15 Likes

And you haven’t even got a Chicken Shack!

That is pretty cool :ok_hand:

1 Like

The chap I bought my place from played at Woodstock.
Perhaps we could start a ‘house band’ :grinning:

3 Likes