Nürburgring touristenfahrten 2019 - An AA road trip?

Just thinking; this would be the weekend before the Lopwell/Dartmoor meet up, which means two consecutive weekends away.

So as not to incur the wrath of swmbo, could we not do it in early July instead?

That presumably was this with the Lamborghini entering at 1:05?

What should the strategy be for driving round there? To assume there’s a pile up just around each corner & drive accordingly?

It does look as though the guy who filmed this should actually have slowed down, driven through & carried on rather than blocking the shoulder.

Yes, if you want to minimise risk. However, that does suck the fun out of it as much of it is blind, so you end up going slowly.

The reality is that like any other motorsport, risk is part of it.

1 Like

Already blind according to you cunts, so might as well go for it :rofl:

2 Likes

https://ultra4racing.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/motorsport-dangerous1.png

:+1:

And EXPENSIVE!

Oh and LOTS OF FUN :grin:

The dates i suggested were arbitrary. Pick a weekend in july that works and I’ll check the calendar…

1 Like

Any more thoughts on this?

According to the opening times details you posted, the only weekend in July worth considering is the 19th/20th/21st:

Sat 6th. Open 17.30 - 19.00
Sat 13th. Open 18.00 - 19.00
Sat 20th. Open 08.00 - 19.00
Sat 27th. Closed.

Weekend of the 6th or 20th are OK for me.
13th is not possible.

6th would be my prefrence as its further away from schoold holidays.

Can’t do 6th

Given the op says “spend all day Saturday at the track” the 6th or 13th would be no good anyway

Did you actually read my post? :laughing:

Weekend of 19th - 21st July it is then?

…or possibly the 28th - 30th June? Track is open all day on 29th.

No, but that does raise the question why you posted dates that are unsuitable? :wink:

Weekend of 29th June is good for me, prefer that over 20th july tbh, july is ok though.

1 Like

Is there a date we can agree on?

Weekend of 29th June or 20th July ok for me.

29th June is tricky for me, would prefer 20th July.

1 Like

20th july ok for me.

Jim?
Anyone else?

Yep July 20th is good for me :+1:

1 Like

Good for me too I think.

1 Like

I love these.

4 Likes

Oh that cheered me up :rofl: