Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

S’bout right! :joy::joy::joy:

The 'plate is somewhat appropriate! :joy:

My Ka would have quite happily ‘nudged’ that twat

1 Like

Both of these are ridiculous. Would like see the order that the cars were parked and the smirks of the blocker-inners, the reaction of returning owners, any fights that ensued etc

Saw this yesterday but it’s tame by comparison!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:Silly cunts…

1 Like

:person_facepalming:

8 Likes

Still half blind after some cunt in a Mini sporting more lights than Paddy fucking Hopkirk dazzled me when I was out walking Buddy. Who the fuck needs eight spotlights all on full beam to cruise the well lit suburbs of south Glasgow? I gave the cunt the vickies which he couldn’t fail to notice due to the fact he’d turned the front of his Mini into a portable sun.

8 Likes

This sort of stupid selfishness really irritates me. Sometimes I wish I was the sort of person who would take a key the paintwork or let down a tyre which is exactly what the culprit deserves if I’m being honest.

I go that way often when I’m walking Buddy and on several occasions I’ve passed a disabled woman in an electric wheelchair. I’m sure she’d be delighted to encounter this cunt’s car completely blocking her path.

3 Likes

Report it to plod.

3 Likes

Takes a bit of effort to completely take up two spaces with a relatively small car

3 Likes

I often see cunty parking and driving, so rarely post about it. Today’s was a fucking classic though.

20mph speed limit- often with speed checks- and a stupid cunt decided to overtake three vehicles on the downhill stretch.

Straight into a fucking speed trap! :joy::joy::joy:

15 Likes

Liverpool today…

11 Likes

Given the recent one in Edinburgh like this I am calling some corporate sochal medja shenanigans.

Get y’self back to Driving School, I would suggest.

3 Likes

Abandoned on a narrow lane

2 Likes

I was just photographing this Citroen for your entertainment when the boy and his mum returned to it.

“Are you photographing the silver car?” he shouted.

“No” I said.

4 Likes

You should have got your phone out and showed him this thread :smile:

2 Likes

There’s quire a few shit parking groups on facebook now.

2 Likes

Bought a Tesla but no driveway ? Paying the council to drop the curb not for you ?
Just use the driveway down the road and drive it across the grass.

6 Likes