Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

The only downside to living in Lincolnshire’s flatlands is the difficulty of arranging spectacular car jumps.

Otherwise it’s all win.

1 Like

Dyke jumping?

2 Likes

… usually when you’re hurrying across the featureless landscape late at night on some miles-long dead straight/flat road, carried over the periodic drains by almost flat bridges. The problem arises when you’ve failed to remember that for whatever reason tonight you’re actually one road across from your usual route and this one has a tee-junction with the south forty-foot, not a bridge across it. Game over.

VB

1 Like

that’s the one , teeth go dry, hair turns white, then you get wet.

1 Like

hopefully…

2 Likes

Strange, I had another image in my mind…

Yeah, well, I tried to find a pic of that :wink:

2 Likes

I bet you tried and tried and tried and tried . . .

fapn

3 Likes

Me now.

1 Like

What could possibly go wrong…

9 Likes

Looks like a meat taxi delivery. Possibly another pair of Heco Dreiklangs by the size of the container

4 Likes

You mean he actually sold some? I thought all that ‘dealer’ bollocks was some sort of complicated tax scam or cover to explain his earnings as a dark web twat waffle.

impresario

2 Likes

Fixed.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I guess he did

1 Like

Jesus, there’s even a sign in big yellow letters saying no parking :man_facepalming:

To be fair, he’s used to the high power brakes on the Macan. Whoever gave him a Clio for the day is responsible imo.

1 Like

'twas a lady driver with two kids in the back. Luckily no one was inside the kiosk paying at the counter

Do hope the bloke leaned out the car window and said" 4 packs of green rizla,and 7 crunchie’s please"

5 Likes