Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

My first effort parking the BMW at the golf club. I think with work I could get all 3 bays. Cunt training has begun.

23 Likes

golf club + bmw = advanced cunt training

1 Like

No hazard lights. M’eh.

1 Like

Is the alarm sounding off every 5 minutes?

1 Like

Honestly if, you play golf, you’re 99% there!

4 Likes

4 Likes

If they’re that senile, they probably shouldn’t be driving, so all’s well that ends well.

1 Like

They found it in a car park 900m from the hospital.

1 Like

If only they could remember where they put the car keys…

1 Like

Or the wheel locking nut key…

6 Likes

Just two spaces left in the bank car park when this cunt rolled up a minute or two after me.

3 Likes

This would be properly parked in Liverpool. :+1:

Only an issue if somebody on a mobility scooter t-bones your motor, or if a mother gets blood on your paintwork when a HGV squashes her pram. Pedestrians and the obese/aged/disabled are so thoughtless about their use of the pavement.

:angry:

1 Like

Bentley (on Monte Carlo plates, of course) parked like a cunt.

perhaps they caught sight of themselves and abandoned it to puke in the bushes?

8 Likes

Could be an expensive 3rd party claim.

9 Likes

This carpark is never full regardless of time. There were hundreds of spaces available this monring.

10 Likes

Perhaps it was the Oakeshott creature not being able to find a space right next to the doors?

It was still there at 3pm when I returned (from that London). Someone had left a note under the wiper, “Clearly not a space, you’ve forced a pram into the road”

I’d love to know the driver’s thought process and reasoning, I dare say it would have required reversing to line the car up. Swinging in forwards would have caused the back offside wheel to drop off the kerb.