Pick me a 7 seater

My Hyundai has almost no buttons, everything is done via various touch screens and the like. This means that you have to look quite carefully at what you’re pressing - ideal while driving :roll_eyes:

I too investigated when I wanted a bigger car, as they were designed during the ‘malaise’ period when Mercedes bean counters seemed to source their plastics from milk tray and their electronics through a time portal to a 1970’s Lucas warehouse I’d not recommend one (although the later ones may be better but my budget only stretched to mid/late noughties at that point).
The AMG version looked like a laugh but the running costs would be hilarious, i think the r500 was actually slightly worse on running costs than the AMG but don’t quote me on that, it was a while ago.

Split infinitives, with redundant worlds, should be singled out for shame.
You popped another I too out somewhere recently.

Cease and desist.

I had a presentation on holiday, once, from a Tui rep who inserted the word “do” in between every single verb. I was close to killing her.

No other reason for killing is needed

That bit was her job, so I forgave it. I went for the free drinks, and as I was walking past at the time!

Do what?

your an grandma nancy. I do stop.

1 Like

You are chumpy and I claim my £5

1 Like

You do better. I too feel good.

1 Like

My thoughts almost exactly - “Booo-hoo - no slow, laggy, imprecise, deeply-unintuitive, badly-sited, non-tactile touch-screens making driving more dangerous - how will I cope?!” etc.

The Hilux is a hilarious contrast, with completely random scatterings of press-buttons, flick-switches, levers, stalks and minor controls, plus an almost-unused “infotainment” touch-screen that unites 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s tech across dashboard, stalks, steering wheel and centre console-ish, into one 2016-registered vehicle.

I love this madness, and it quickly became intuitive in a way that previous Volvi never did.

Sure, none of this shit is pretty, but one’s eyes are supposed to be on the fecking road, not working-out how to stream the latest episode of “Strictly” while adjusting the split climate-control…

3 Likes

Test driving a Volvo tomorrow with brown seats.

4 Likes

Meh !

Zafira VXR.
vauxhall_zafira_vxr
:grinning:

fucking groundhog day!

A (barely) mobile fireball.

Well chosen Sir :+1:

1 Like

Good job it’s quick so you won’t have to spend long in it

2 Likes

Bought a Volvo, turns out it has black seats but in this current climate we all need to make sacrifices.

10 Likes

Rebel!

XC90?

1 Like

5 seats?