Pizza faff with hypocrisy topping

I love the dogmatic sticking to the no rolling pin, like some received wisdom of pointed principle, regardless and flying contradictory to the actual results :joy:

Some of you should be on the brexitards fantasy negotiation team :smile:

I rolled mine because the dough wasn’t amenable to hand spinning and guess what it turned out delicious.

1 Like

It can get much much better, you will learn sans pin

1 Like

Plus Loos recipe for caputo flour

Practice

I will give it a go eventually, have done similar in the past, including variants of slow proving.

Most of the time the ooni recipe works fine, sometimes the flour/timing doesn’t play ball is all.

Rong dough then, 2 rongs don’t make for the best pizza.

1 Like

This^^ it was great fun but every pizza was too thick with too much of every ingredient. Hand stretched pizzas are great, done by a pro in Naples, somewhat less so by a bunch of cunts on a Devon weekender; and yes, this is from personal experience. Use a rolling pin. Thanks. :grinning:

4 Likes

Next year all will be revealed

Pizzas this year

Over extracted

3 Likes

Pizza of needs.

4 Likes

Lol, pizza wars

11 Likes

@murrayjohnson I have eight bags of flour. :+1:

1 Like

My maths was correct

Middle aged fat cunt 'toirists arguing over food faff; who’da thunk ?

Next year there will be no hifi.
There will be no room in any of the vehicles

This year we had Barbeque, smokers, pizzas. coffee, bakewells (and a very good fruit cake).

Next year all of the above plus maybe salt baked fish and a Tandoor oven?

What else is there? :woozy_face:

1 Like

I doubt that, the room will still be free - you can’t smoke meat indoors because carbon monoxide. The system is safe for a bit at least. I’d worry more about not being able to sit for the fucking tape machines!

1 Like

True, true.

Yeah so someone can suggest shaping naan breads with a fucking rolling pin :laughing:

The loose plan is a curry friday night with naans and chapiti’s from the ooni

@coco on meat curry

2 Likes

Don’t be daft, I use one of these for that.

2 Likes