Pizza faff with hypocrisy topping

Now that is an interesting idea.

can you make tandoori chicken in it?

:+1:

3 Likes

I expect so.

Pizza thread?

I think uuni thread might be more interesting, reckon it could do lots of cool things.

Thought it was for hot things?

1 Like

If it runs at 500ā€™c then it should be good for some of your hot cross buns Ritchie.

6 Likes

I dont need it for those. :sob:

1 Like

You missed the bit about no room in any of the vehicles, they will all be full of food faff equipment!

1 Like

There are multiple pizza forums - Iā€™ve been a-browsing. I liked this professionals take:

"Rolling pins arenā€™t used on yeast leavened doughs simply because the pressure defeats the purpose (you just waited all night for bubbles to form and now you wanna squish them all out?) and you end up with a poorly risen or just plain flat bread"*

2 Likes

Yeah man, because pulling and stretching it definitely wonā€™t make any of those bubbles burst or whatever.

Think of it this wayā€¦ā€œI pull my penis on the regular but I donā€™t go at it with a lump of wood.ā€

4 Likes

Likening your masturbation technique to how a bit of dough is prepared is the most useless thing Iā€™ve read on here.

That includes what I have posted, before someone else says it.

1 Like

Penis still works after pulling - Less so after wooden squishing

2 Likes

2 Likes

Can we stop all this bollocks now. Rolling pins are for pastry, flatbreads and smashing digestives for cheese cake.

1 Like

I will decide how it is meant to be done when my Uuni gets here later in the week.

3 Likes

You forgot casual domestic violenceā€¦

2 Likes

Get thee to the Straya thread in your wifebeater

2 Likes